Join the Club and SAVE!
When you join the Awesome Adventures News Club, you open the door to Special Offers, Discounts, Rewards, Giveaways, Contests and more.
Businesses will offer their deals on this website that are only available to Awesome Adventures News Club Members, and offers may change often, so be sure to bookmark the offers page so you don't miss out on any of the awesome deals!
Deals can include Lodging Packages, Vacation Getaways, Golf Packages, Retail Savings, Adventure Packages and more.
You'll have access to the Awesome Adventures News Club Deals after your join, so what are you waiting for?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up to receive your Awesome Adventures Club Card by clickging the link on the bottom of this page
- Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your membership, you will need to confirm your email first, then confirm your subscription to the club.
- You will receive an email containing your Awesome Adventures News Club Card
- Save the Awesome Adventures Club Card photo to your phone or mobile device
- Click the link in your email to see the Club Deals
- Follow the instructions for each business to redeem an offer. You may be required to verify Club Membership in order to participate in the deals offered by participating businesses.
- You must be 18 or older to join the club and take advantage of the offers
- Awesome Adventures News is not responsible for the deals offered by the businesses. It is up to the Club Member to read all the information about the deal before purchasing or reserving.
- By joining the Awesome Adventures News Club, you are agreeing to receive emails and or text messages (if you provide your mobile number) from Awesome Adventures News about special offers, events, discounts and more. You may opt out of the emails by clicking the "OPT OUT" link contained in every email from Awesome Adventures News. We promise not to flood your inbox with junk mail.
- Your information will not be shared with any other entity, although the individual businessess may require you provide certain information to take advantage of their deals.